Best Price - Fastest Time - No Hassle Guaranteed !
Free Market Price Evaluation. Best Real Estate Agents. 24/7 Support At Every Step Of The Way.
Contact Us For FREE Consultation - No Obligation And No Strings Attached
Welcome to the Future. For each property we list for sale in Brooklyn NY, our realtor makes a complete 3D Virtual Reality scan. Potential buyers can browse your property as if they are were actually there, using their tablets and smartphones (24/7 3D Virtual Reality Open House). Statistically, potential buyers will spend much more time browsing your property in 3D Virtual Reality with a much higher chance of sharing it with their friend and relatives (Exposure) on social networks, it helps our realtor to sell your Brooklyn property faster and for more money.
Nowadays almost everyone including your local Brooklyn realtor and potential buyers for your property are spending hours on social networks: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and hundreds more. We are not only updating all information about your property for sale on all these social platforms, we are also following up with everyone who showed even slightest interest in your home. Social media marketing helps us to expose your Brooklyn property for sale to a maximum number of potential buyers, which in turn helps our realtor to sell your home much faster and for much more money.
One of the best marketing tools that our realtor implements is YouTube. We will feature your Brooklyn home, house or condo for Sale on YouTube by making a video of your property and posting it at different times so it is always fresh. You will be on page 1 of Google within hours of listing with us. It's all about exposure. Our realtor would be able to reach hundreds or even thousands of potential buyers, using the power of YouTube and Google combined. You will sell your Brooklyn property faster and for more money. Statistically over 90% of all buyers found their home online.
Statistically over 90% of buyers in 2018 found their homes online, We utilize every possible internet service and tool to expose your Brooklyn property for sale to all potential buyers, regardless of their location, age or nationality.
Ready to find out more?
We sell Homes, Houses and Condos in Brooklyn NY for several successful years. We sell it for Best possible price, We do it Fast and We do it with no Hassle GUARANTEED !!!
Every realtor nowadays MUST be not only proficient and knowledgeable in Real Estate industry, but also understand the power of internet marketing and be able to implement all of the latest technologies in order to sell your property for Best Possible Price - Do it Fast - With No Hassle or Inconvenience for a Seller.
Next Steps? Visit Our Realtor Agent Services Page
We invite you to browse our website, especially our "SERVICES" page in order to see how we implement our internet knowledge and various online tools which in turn helps our realtor to sell your property in Brooklyn for the Best possible price - Fastest possible time - with no Hassle - GUARANTEED !!!
There are so many realtors in Brooklyn NY. Some of them are really good and some...............
Preferably do it in person, face to face.
Things To Ask & Look For:
- Ask a realtor to show you samples of his/her internet marketing (Every seasoned realtor has many past listings and will proudly show you his work).
- What websites and online services will this realtor use to market your Brooklyn NY home (Every seasoned realtor has many past listings and will proudly show you his work).
- Ask a realtor to show you samples of pictures and videos or 3D Virtual Reality scans of this realtor past listings.
- Find out if this realtor is a part-time or full-time realtor. (Nothing against part-time realtors, but you have to know when & how your realtor would be able to take care of business of getting your property sold).
- Ask for the realtor's honest opinion on the asking price. (Overpriced properties take much longer time to sell and usually sold for lower than market price due to a WWWTP - What's Wrong With This Property? syndrome and multiple price reductions. The longer your property sits on the market unsold the lower the price it will finally be sold for. Potential buyers tend to overlook "stale" properties or will come up with ridiculously low offers. The most attention your "for sale" property will get is the first 2-3 weeks. It's very important to price it right from the start).
- Ask for an explanation on how this realtor came up with this price. What sources of information were used? Require to see that information.
- Ask for comparable "SOLD" listings information in your area for the last 6-12 months. (Be aware! Some realtors will tell you anything you want to hear, just to get your listing. Understand, to promise you the price and to actually sell for this price are 2 completely different tasks.)
- Ask to show you online samples of that marketing plan implementation (Every seasoned realtor has many past listings and will proudly show you his work).
- Ask to explain in details each part of the Marketing Plan (You want to make sure this realtor really knows what's in that plan & how it's done).
- Google the realtor's full name, it serves 2 purposes: first you will see how this realtor marketing his/her own services (if a realtor can't market his/her own services, how is he/she planning to market your home?) & second you will be able to learn about this realtor as a person, including past clients feedbacks/reviews.
- Ask how often and by which means of communication you will get an update on what is going on with selling of your Brooklyn NY home. (Call, text, email, personal meeting).
- When you are signing a "Listing agreement" require a realtor to explain it to you. Especially pay attention to: "Asking price", "Expiration date", "Full commission" and "Commission split" (Usually sale of a home involves "Listing" & "Selling" agents). Ask a realtor to explain the difference and how he/she is splitting the commission and why.
- Ask a realtor to explain the difference between "Exclusive right to sell" and "Office exclusive" types of listings (Especially if a realtor is advising to sign an "Office exclusive" listing agreement, what is the advantage and disadvantages of "Office exclusive" listing agreement?). "Office exclusive" is not a good approach if you want to sell your property for best possible price. This kind of listing excludes all other realtors from the ability to sell your house, which in turn limits your property exposure and number of potential buyers. "Office exclusive" listing only benefits the realtor who is asking you to sign this kind of listing.
- If a realtor is trying to convince you to sign "Office exclusive" listing agreement, ask how is excluding all other realtors from the process of selling your property will benefit you? When you will find out at least one advantage, please let me know, because I never heard about any..............;)
- To be continued............